Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Haylie!

From January 2005:)

I just wanted to send a very special Happy Birthday to my best friend! Happy Birthday Haylie. We all love you very much:)
It has been 7 + years since we became good friends. . . and with each year that passes I am reminded how lucky I am to have you as a friend! I am so blessed to have you in my life and in the lives of my kids. . . I think they love you (Hay-ee) as much as I do:) I hope that on this birthday you know how much you mean to us. . . and though we may not see each other as much as we would like (because our lives are CRAZY). . . we still cherish our time together with you. I know that one day we will slow our fast pace lives down and be able to once again enjoy lots of fun times together! In the meantime, we will settle for what time we can have with you and Nick:) Hope this was a great #27!!! We look foward to many more!!

No comments: