Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Jack Stands Up!

Jack is at a very fun age . . . he is learning to do so many things so fast! It is hard to keep up with him. Everyday he finds some new way to amaze me:) This afternoon, I was on the computer talking with Dana Giel . . . I heard Jack wake up from his nap. I went in to get him and found him standing up in his bed. I was so excited! He has stood up before, if we placed him there, but this time he did it all by himself!!! He was too cute. I clapped and praised him for doing it and he was sooo happy. However, the pictures reveal something else . . . you see, when I ran to the kitchen to get the camera he fell apart! He thought that I was leaving him in his crib. . . so the pictures are a little sad! I could not resist posting them, because I was so proud of him, but he looks pityful. (Oh, and don't mind the ladders and such in the pictures . . . Jack's room is temporarily under construction!) Those pictures to soon follow:)


What a sad, sad face!

Mommy promises to pick you up as soon as I take this picture!

Much better with the paci in! Still a very sad little guy!

We are so very proud of you Jack!!!

2 comments:

Summer said...

I love your new blog layout, very cute! Jack is such a cutie! You can tell he's a little ham!

Amanda said...

You have been tagged...see my blog for details.