Thursday, August 14, 2008

Our Little Gymnast!!!

I have to admit that the Morris' have been watching TV nonstop the last week:) We have been glued to the Olympics . . . including the kids! In particular, Kendall loved watching the girls gymnastics! Gymnastics is the main motivation for this post:) One night we were watching the girls team semi-finals. . . Kendall disappeared for a few minutes and returned wearing a purple leotard! My mom knows how much Kendall loves to dress up, so she has several of these little outfits. Thanks Nanny:) I think until the Olympics she was unaware of their intended use, but not any longer!!! She came in wearing one and was ready to go for the gold! She was posing, and flipping, and doing exactly what the girls on TV were doing! It was absolutely priceless! I got some great pictures of her performing her events . . . and we gave her a perfect 10!!! Everyday when we would turn on the Olympics, she would ask for us to "turn on the flips . . . I want to watch the flips"! Too cute! I guess gymnastic lessons are in her future:)
Kendall working on her balance beam routine!

Here is a flip from the low bar:)

Kendall's signature move on the beam!!!

Another practice beam exercise!

Part of her floor exercise, the baby was there for moral support!

Just a little side note . . . Kendall does not usually have 3-4 ponytails in her hair at one time . . . but she has been getting me to add more and more each day. She will tell me "mom i want 2 ponys . . . i want 3 ponys" . . . and so on:) Who could say no to that!

No comments: