Friday, September 5, 2008

Jack's New Toy!

Tonight Jack was introduced to a new toy . . . It was a toy that Santa brought him, but he is just now big enough to play with it! It only took Brent a few minutes to put it together and it was entertainment for all 3 kids!! Jack crawled right over to it . . . watched Drew and Kendall play with it for a minute . . . and he was all about it! He loved it! He is getting so big, and doing new tricks everyday. Today while playing with his new toy, he just let go and stood there without even holding on to anything:) This was a first for him . . . and I know at this age it won't be the last! He is such a big boy! I am so proud of his accomplishments, but a little part of me gets sad to see my little baby growing up and out of the infant stage:( For now I will hold onto the little things and enjoy every minute . . . I am just glad that the toy was a hit!! Here are some pictures of Jack and his new toy:

Going over to check it out!

Hey. . . what goes in here?

He loved touching all the colors and lights!


He liked the balls . . . Drew was teaching him where to put them!

Jack was sharing a ball with Drew!

Brent tried to give Jack the ball back . . .

all he would do is lean over and lick it!

Jack loved his new toy! So much fun!

He wants someone to wake up his daddy . . . OK!

After we played . . . it was time to eat!

I guess Jack likes see- food :)

We will work on that one later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog. I love looking at all you pictures. Jack always looks so happy, his smile is contagious. I hear that we are going to get to see you during rush!!!!!