Thursday, September 4, 2008

What a Mess!

It is official . . . Jack is now into everything. He can army crawl, scoot, hand-knee crawl . . . whatever he wants to do to get where he wants to go! The last few days have been the same story. . . anytime I put him down near the dvds, he heads straight for them! It is like there is a blinking sign that says "Please come mess with me"! For any of you that know Brent, he loves movies. He keeps them in nice condition and in some form of order on the racks, well not anymore. I spend half of the day picking them up when Jack is not looking . . .but as soon as they are neatly back on the shelf he makes a bee-line for them. Today he was so cute . . . and so proud of himself. I think he feels like he has accomplished some big task by emptying them off the shelf! I guess I will continue this game as long as the movies are not harmed and I put them back in their place before Brent gets home from work:)
He looks a little mischievious here!

He was sooooo excited! I guess he knew that

The OC and Scrubs are daddy's favorites!

What a sweet little guy! Love you Jack!

No comments: