Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sarah Is Her Name!

Tonight was a big night for the Republican Party! I am not one to dive fully into politics . . .but as an American I feel it my duty to have knowledge of our candidates and participate in the election of our country's President/Vice President! As a republican, I could not be more proud at our nominees for 2008! Tonight I was blown away by Sarah Palin . . . what a fabulous speech she gave at the RNC! I think John Mc Cain made a wise choice when selecting her and I think she will be a fine asset in a leading role in our government! She seems to be just an ordinary citizen . . . just like you and me, but I continue to remind myself that it is ordinary people who go out and do extrodinary things! I think that is definitely the case with Gov. Palin and I look foward to the many things she and McCain will accomplish together. She is a "doer" and I like that about her. She has the ability to talk the talk while she is walking the walk!!! What an amazing woman . . . she is a mother, coach, lobbyist, goal-oriented visionary. . . we need someone like her fighting for us in Washington. I am pumped about all the things that she has planned and look foward to the next few months!

What a powerful speaker! So inspiring!

Just like us, yet so powerful!

McCain/Palin 2008!

No comments: