Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tonight at Dinner!

Tonight I was inside all by myself feeding Jack dinner . . . Drew and Kendall were helping Brent in the yard! Jack was eating (carrots and applesauce) and being sooooo cute. He has learned to do many new things in the last week or two . . . so he was showing out for me tonight. Over the course of his dinner . . . he clapped his hands, shook his head "no no", blew some sweet kisses, drank out of a sippy cup, and waved bye- bye! My little man is so smart! I was so proud of him . . . and everytime I would praise him he would start to clap. I actually took some pretty cute pictures, and in some of them you can tell what he is doing:)

Here he is clapping! Yeah Jack!

Blowing some sweet kisses!

Some more clapping!

He was cracking himself up!

He was talking to me in this picture. . .

wish I knew what he was saying!

Jack . . .you can't hide behind that cup!

OK . . . so I guess he showed me!


Kendall and Drew helping Brent pick weeds in the yard!

They love to help . . . they are actually

getting to the age where they are a little help!

No comments: