Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sweet Baby Jack!

I encountered such a precious moment tonight that it was worthy of a few photos to help remeber it by! Brent was holding Jack while he drank a bottle . . . nothing out of the ordinary except that Jack all the sudden started to pat Brent's face. He was holding the bottle with one hand and loving on Brent with the other. It was absolutely precious! Brent thought it was so sweet, that he called me into the living room just to witness what was happening. Of course, I was a bit distracting with the camera, but he still continued patting/ rubbing Brent's face:) He is such a sweet little boy. We love you baby Jack!!!

Right after I came to watch!

He started doing it again:) So sweet!

My little boy!

I think he thought he was being cute . . . hence the big smile:)

No comments: