Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Amanda!!!

I just wanted to send out a very Happy Birthday wish to my friend Amanda! Today is her 29th birthday! Amanda and I became friends while we were in college at Union University. We were also sorority sisters in Zeta Tau Alpha! After we graduated, I saw her a few times around Memphis. . . but we had lost touch with one another. It has not been but until very recently that we have started hanging out together. . . We now have kids that love to play with each other, but I have to say that my life has been once again blessed by her friendship. In college you have many friends. . . sometimes too many to really be thankful for what they really mean to you, but as we get older "good" friends are few and far between. I consider myself very lucky to have Amanda back in my life and I am so thankful for her friendship:) She is truly a phenomenal person. . . such strength, so much love, such a godly woman and example to all. . . I am inspired by her to be a better person, mother, child and follower of Christ.

So today, Amanda, on your birthday, I wish you all the happiness and joy that the day could bring! Thank you for your frienship:) Happy Birthday my Friend!!!!

I always thank God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus. 1 Corin 1:4

1 comment:

Nathan and Meg said...

What a sweet shout out!! =)