Thursday, July 17, 2008

PJ's

I absolutely love pajamas! I guess I should reword that to say "I really love kids in pajamas!" I have a hard time passing up a real cute pair of PJ's in a store. I love to cuddle with my kids. . . but if they are in their PJ's (and especially if they just had a bath and smell so good) I can not help but want to snuggle:) Sometimes it is hard to get Kendall to wear some of her jammies that I really like, because she has several favorites that she prefers to wear (all the time) . She has pretty much given up on onepiece jammies, too. However, tonight she put on a pair of precious jammies and she looked too cute in them:) I had to capture it on camera! Last call for these jammies, I think they are a little small, too!

My precious little girl!

Drew really loves his little sister!

I do not know what the kids are doing in this picture, but it is the background I want you to notice. Brent did not know he was in my shot. . . I do believe he is probably on facebook!

No comments: