Saturday, July 19, 2008

Kendall's First Haircut!

Last night was a big "FIRST" for Kendall! She got her very first haircut:) She was soooo excited about getting a haircut, but I think she was even more excited that Karis's mommy (Ms. Amanda) was giving it to her! I had not cut Kendall's hair up until now, because it took a long time for her to get hair I could not bare to cut any of it off. I know that it needed to be trimmed, and I am glad we finally did it! It looks so healthy now :) We had been at their house to swim all day. . . we ended up staying for pizza (Brent came over after work), and the kids played til 9:00! Some where in all of that we squeezed in "the haircuts"! We had a fantastic day with all our friends. . . and the evening events were alot of fun, too:) Thanks Lemonds' for having all of us over. . . we sure do enjoy your company!


Kendall was patiently waiting for her very 1st haircut!

Look at her beautiful blonde hair!
(Before)

Kendall getting her hair cut by Ms. Amanda!

Brent and Jay were there for support. . . Amanda you did a great job!

Kendall was all smiles!
(After)

After the cut, Kendall wanted a "PONY" like Karis!

I think she likes her new do!
Thanks Ms. Amanda!


We all decided Drew needed a trim. . .

Wow Amanda, I am amazed by your multi- talents!

Doesn't he look handsome?

No comments: