Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sprinkler Fun!

It has always been said that kids don't need toys to have a good time. . . I guess all they need is a sprinkler! This evening Brent decided to water our yard. While he was returning a phone call and I was feeding Jack, this is what our kids decided to do:) They were having a blast! I bet they played for 3o minutes like this. . . the only thing that changed was the amount of clothes that they were wearing! Parents be advised. . .the next few pictures may contain some nudity:)


Kendall and Drew were having so much fun!

Look at me mom!

Drew likes to show off his muscles!

(This is where the declothing began!)

They really play well together!

Kendall loves to be naked. . .we have tried to teach her that it is OK when others can't see her. . I could not pass up this photo opportunity. . .she is too precious. . .they are only little once. . RIGHT? However, she may not forgive me for these when she is a teenager:)

1 comment:

Lori said...

There are too cute!