Sunday, June 29, 2008

Canon Turns 4!


Today Brent took Drew to Canon's birthday party in Hernando, MS! Canon is one of Drew's classmates from SBEC and one of his best buddies. I was not there, but from the pictures Brent took, it looks like they had a blast! There was a huge blow up water slide and electric automobiles for the kids to drive:) The theme for his party was Kung Fu Panda. . .they had an afternoon of fun activities followed by presents and cake and ice cream! Happy 4th birthday Canon!


Drew going down the waterslide. . .head first!! Go Drew!

Canon going down the slide. . .WHEEEE!

Drew, Landyn, and Canon. . . they look up to something!

Hold on tight Landyn!

Typical boys. . .always eating!

Landyn, Tyler, Canon, and Drew. . .Big Buds!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I did not know you had a blog!! I am so stinkin excited :) I was talking to Emily and she said " yeah Rachel wrote about it on her blog...and I was like...WHAT RACHEL HAS A BLOG!

I am looking forwarded to getting to stay caught up on your family.