Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Jack's New Trick!




Jack has a new trick! It is really hard to describe, so I just took some pictures. I hope you find them as funny and as cute as I do! I think what sparked this new trick is the discovery of his tongue. . .he just all of a sudden started doing this. . .especially when I got out the camera! (What a ham!)






Too funny. . .it is still such a sweet face!
Drew wanted to prove he could do the trick too!

I think he was proud of his accomplishment!

Mommy is proud too!

4 comments:

Erin Horner said...

Rachel!!!! How are you?? Your kids are so adorable! I found your blog through Brooke's. We need to catch up!!! Miss you!

Erin Horner

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! Found it on Amanda's, and I love, love, love the pictures of the tongues. So cute! Glad to "see" you in blogland! :)

Unknown said...

Rachel, so glad you are doing this since we see each other maybe once a year!! The kids are so cute, I can't belive how much they have grown, too fast.
Take Care and give the kiddos a big hug from us.
Love from your south Mississippi Family!!
Marcie, Adam , Avery & Noah

Ty and Ami said...

Brent,

Thanks for the email - good to see the Morris family. Haven't seen you all in a while. Looks like everyone is doing great. I will make sure to check back often Hello to everyone from Pickwick!

-Ty