Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Good Night's Sleep! #2

Last night was our second night to put Jack in his own room in his crib! Tonight was a little different, because I was actually home. Our night went as follows: I fed Jack, gave him many kisses, and I layed him down around 9pm. He was very quiet at first. . .then he started fussing a little. It only took about 5-10 minutes of minor fussing before he was sound asleep. What a sweet litlle guy. About thirty minutes after I laid him down I quietly entered his room to my darling little man fast asleep:) What a sight! He woke up one time around 2 am and Brent went in and gave him his paci and he drifted off to sleep immediately! Thanks DAD! Around 5am he woke up again. . . this time I fed him. It only took about 20 minutes and I just layed him back in his bed. He never made a peep. How lucky we are that this new bedtime ritual is going so well. . .( less tears for mom)! We look foward to many more good nights of sleep. Thank you Jack!!!

No comments: